1. We are Black Toffee and we own and operate this website (the "Website").
3. You are responsible for all access to the Website using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
4. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is available at reasonable times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Website or any individual function or feature of the Website will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Website may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Website.
5. The intellectual property rights in the Website and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and/or our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
8. The Website may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
9. We may block any links to or from the Website. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Website directly from a third party site. If you do link to the Website (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request. You may create a link to this Site, provided that: (a) the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist or that is harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates; (b) you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so; (c) the link is to the homepage of this Site at the following URL www.hiddenplay.co.uk; (d) the link will not cause this Website or any content on this Site to be embedded in or 'framed' by any other website or otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Website at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
1. Personal data we may collect about you:- We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, email address, etc) whenever you complete an online form or write to us. For example, we will obtain your personal data when you compelte details through the "Contact" page of our website.
2. How we use your personal data:- We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include: (a) to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us; (b) administration; (c) research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis; (d) customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences; (e) marketing (please ssee 'Marketing and opting out' below); (f) fraud prevention and detection; and (g) improving our services.
3. Marketing and opting out:- Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you by email about our other productions or services. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. Please see 'Your rights' below.
4. Disclosure of your personal data:- We may disclose your personal data to our agents and service providers or to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
5. Keeping your data secure:- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data. Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
6. Your rights:- You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right you should put your request in writing and specify the personal data you want access to. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should put your request in writing, provide us with enough information to identify you and specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with. You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you.
7. Our contact details:- We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please contact us through ther "Contact" page of our website.
PRIZE DRAW RULES
Below is a copy of the rules applicable to the "postcard" prize draw avaialble to audience members during our 2014 tour of Hidden.
"In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must complete this postcard (including their name and a valid email address) and return it to Black Toffee either: (a) by placing it in the box available at the venue on the day of the performance; or (b) by post to Black Toffee at the address provided on this postcard. All entries must be received by 2 June 2014, and any postcards received after this date will not be entered into the draw. By submitting their entry, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over as at 28 January 2014, except those who at any time between that date and the date on which the winner is selected (inclusive) are employees of Black Toffee or any service provider or other person involved directly with the administration of this prize draw. There is a limit of one entry per person (as identified by their email address). Only original and completed postcards will be considered valid. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to Black Toffee. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Correspondence will be entered into only at the absolute discretion of Black Toffee. The winning entry will be chosen at random from postcards which have been validly completed and returned in accordance with these rules. The winner will be announced on Black Toffee's website at www.hiddenplay.co.uk before 30 June 2014. The winner will be notified personally by email as soon as practicable either before or after this date, and will be asked to provide a postal address to which the prize can be sent. The prize is Theatre Tokens to the value of £20 (further details available at www.theatretokens.com). Black Toffee may in its absolute discretion substitute cash value for the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. A copy of these rules are available for your reference on Black Toffee's website at www.hiddenplay.co.uk."